- Website content is available for personal use only.
- All trade marks, copyrighted materials, images of people or places appearing on this website are either the property of, or used with permission by Kidney Society Auckland. The use of these images by you or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission is provided elsewhere on the site.
- While the Society uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the site, Kidney Society Auckland makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Society assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the site.
- The sites linked to this website are beyond the control of the Society. No liability or responsibility is taken for cookies, data or personal information collected by other linked sites accessed through this site or the linked sites, nor for the content of any sites linked to this web-site. Your linking to this site or other sites is at your own risk.
- The Society does not give any guarantees, undertakings, warranties or make any representations in relation to the website whatsoever and under no circumstance shall the Society be responsible for any damage, loss or consequential loss suffered by any party as a result of their use or reliance on information on the website.
- Kidneysociety.co.nz is a website of the Auckland District Kidney Society Inc., 5 Swaffield Road, Papatoetoe, Auckland 2025.
- Your order will be delivered to you via our trusted courier service provider or NZ Post, ensuring prompt and safe shipping. Shipping costs will vary according to the weight of your item.
- To avoid disappointment, please ensure you supply us with your full and correct delivery address. If you are unsure whether we are able to deliver to your address (i.e. you live at a rural address), please check on our page ‘Delivery and Availability’, there is a ‘check box’ which will notify if we can deliver to you or not. We will not be held responsible if your order is not delivered because you have incorrectly entered your address details or have tried to receive delivery to a rural address.
- Should you enter the wrong address details with your order we are not obliged to re-send your order to the correct address but may elect to do so (at our discretion) at your expense.
Wherever possible, we will ensure that your order is delivered in good time, typically 1-7 working days. Delivery will typically be between 9.00am – 5.30pm.